- Lower level exterior: Laminated Western Red Cedar (5-lam) 89 mm x 175 mm. Thermal mass credit = R-3.7
- Lower level interior: 38 mm x 89 mm studs at 406 mm centerlines.
- Upper level and loft exterior: 38 mm x 140 mm studs at 406 mm centerlines with Western Red Cedar exterior siding, tongue and groove, 19 mm x 184 mm installed horizontally.
- Upper level and loft interior: Post & beam with interior studs 38 mm x 89 mm at 406 mm centerlines.
- Single story standard height -13 timbers (2275 mm). Walls supporting a 2nd story – 15 timbers (2625mm).
- 38 mm x 286 mm rafters at 610 mm centerlines. Allows for a 260mm fiberglass batt providing R-6.7 insulation value.
- 13 mm CDX plywood sheathing
- 241 mm engineered wood I joists
- 19 mm tongue and grooved underlayment grade plywood. Screwed and glued.
- 38 mm x 235 mm joists
- 19 mm tongue and groove underlayment grade plywood. Screwed and glued.
Main entry door: solid Douglas Fir raised panel, or fiberglass, or metal raised panel. Other exterior doors: solid core flush oak. Standard height 2032 mm. Hardware included.
Swinging doors are solid core oak. Closet doors are hollow core oak, bi-fold. Standard height 2032 mm. Hardware included.
Western Red Cedar for window liners and casings, door casings, beam and ceiling trim.
Western Red Cedar. Stainless steel nails and caulking.
Simpson brand straps, hangers, and connectors. Custom fabricated beam hangers and connectors.
Note: All mm dimensions are actual wood size